Saturday 27 October 2012

Google might shut down this blog


Hi everyone,

I know that many of you are getting your fantasies played out here on my blog. I got a message today from Google+ saying that they may suspend my account. I have moved all of this content over to my website www.MistressOnyx.com . The journals and commenting is free on my website so join over there or simply comment on the posts.

I will not be posting any new blog entries till the end of November on this blog just in case they delete the blog.

Thanks xoxoxo,

Mistress Onyx

UPDATE November 4th:
Obviously they haven't so I will begin updating again.

Until then enjoy some fantastic scene music from my soundcloud:

 OnYX by @MistressOnyx

This is my favourite for today:

 
Light It Up by Flinch ft. Heather Bright by Dubstep.NET

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs