Friday 12 October 2012

Asian Massage Day | Mistress Onyx



One thing that I just love is a massage. Isn't it so easy to find Fetish and BDSM folk to massage me ( believe me, it is so easy). On this day instead of constantly saying, "that had better not be your dick on my back". I went to have an Asian foot, leg and body massage. It was the most painful experience I have had in years. As the beautiful massage therapist dug her elbow into my back and neck I was catapulted back to my first days learning percussion play. I firmly believe you have to learn on the bottom. Yes sissy, you get to stay on the bottom. Like you I loved the pain so much I booked another appointment. You will never know relaxation until you have someone dig their elbow into the knots around your spine. All paid for by govtoy.

xoxo,
Mistress Onyx




Phone me!1-800-863-5478


ext: 9440011


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs