Thursday 11 October 2012

Leather sling suspension & foot fetish | Mistress Onyx



Today I had so much fun. I decided that suspension would be the best way to fully relax. I first wrapped myself tightly in a sheet of rubber. Then I suspended one of the slings with chains from the wall. I am almost over this nail polish. It is blue with diamonds on it. I am definitely over it soon. What I created today was something special for you to wank to. So many close ups of my perfect feet. You get to worship my toes and my soles and my fabulousity all in one clip. You are so lucky! I found that cigar I am smoking in a little shop. It tastes just like cherry. I love the taste of a ripe cherry...take a look.


Phone me!1-800-863-5478


ext: 9440011

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs