Wednesday 3 October 2012

Yummy Curry Dinner | Mistress Onyx


This dinner was surprisingly yummy. I cannot stand the smell of curry and the taste is usually disgusting but this time I was pleasantly surprised. Well the last curry I had was... well in a food court in 1996. This was a lovely coconut butter cod with asparagus. I was amazed at this males cooking abilities. Good job at impressing me. As you all know I enjoy the best restaurants and because of this you will be paying for my exercise program. Tributes are always welcome and tributes come to me in all sorts of fashion. Dinners, clothing, money...bikram yoga packages.  It is nice to be beautiful. Do not ever let anyone tell you any different.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs