Tuesday 11 December 2012

There's a WANKER in my garden.



Did you know that today when I got home there was a wanker hiding in my garden. This wanker loves to lick my muddy boots and shoes. I leave my wet shoes just outside my door when I go to bed. When I wake up and step outside. Clean. Licked clean by an abused shoe fetish lover.



I unexpectedly had to run out and put something away. I know he was wanking when my shoe got stuck in the deck. The wood scraped the heel and I knew this was the start of the abuse for these stilettos.

lol...

I bet that you liked that story. Those shoes are so difficult to walk in. They were a gift from some male. I kept them because the heels leave a lasting impression. Phone me!1-800-863-5478


ext: 9677543

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs