Saturday 8 February 2014

Black Mistress Onyx's Basement bitch




Hey pig what’s happening? you are being punished dumb ass that’s what’s happening. I’ve stripped off all of your clothes and now you are freezing your nuts and bolts off in the basement. Again! Fuck you are so stupid and weak and useless. Well now I have a use for you. I’m going to break you down to the boar you are. That papers your new toilet so get use to the smell of wet paper and your own pig liquids. Remember how you told Me you wanted nothing to do with being My sissymaid? Well fuck you piggie a sissies life is delicate I’m about to turn you into My sexy shemale sexslave.

Do you like those pantys? Comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs