Friday 7 February 2014

Dirty sock filthy foot worship



It’s so messy right beside the wood stove. Look at all of this ash all over the ground beside your pig pen loser. Unfortunately for Me I have on My favourite white ankle socks. As soon as I step onto the ground they are ruined. The use to caress and love My sexy toes. The smell like peach foot cream and My Goddess creamy soles. The soot and wood has made these only good to sell to you. For the highest bidder of course. I have to take them off but now My fucking clean creamy soles are covered in ashes. This is all your fault loser. I know all the time while I am scraping the ashes from My feet you are jerking your tiny thing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs