Thursday 27 February 2014

Dirty Jeans and My Biker Boots




My minibikes are going to get really muddy and dirty this summer but down in the basement look at this dust. First My jean worshipping ass bitchboi you should have used your mouth to shine My toys. Strike that your mouth is gross. Instead My denim covered ass is going to pick up some of that dirt. Here is tonights treat basement bitch. My biker bitch black ass covered in denim. My biker boots are pretty sexy too. Ill leave them by the back door and you can lick the rubber soles clean. Next time you can wash the motorcycles. I know right now you would just love to press your face right up in My butt crack. Dreams are free loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs