Tuesday 4 February 2014

Pay My butter soft leather covered ass - MoneyFetish

Mistress Onyx - Black Opium Blog | The Ecstasy of the Forbidden: Ebony Mistress Onyx Fetish Leather & Latex Black Domina

Mistress Onyx in Black leather pants.



 Mmmmm don't you wish I was wearing you all over My ass like this? One day piggie. We all know that I am a snob piggies.  I am absolutely in charge of your wallet. There can be no denying Me and My Dominant ways. Admire Me from afar again pay pig. My big beautiful Moneymistress ass loves to be spoiled while you suffer. I tease and deny you for your sexually deviant behaviour. I control you so easily with your money fetish. As a Dominatrix I know every nasty thought going through your moneyslave mind. As you watch Me you are going to spend spend spend for My beautiful ass. I love verbal abuse in a calm cool tone. That is why you admire Me. I am always in control of you. Watch as My leather covered ass leads you to financial ruin. Pamper Me and beg to cum. Paying and cumming you won't be able to resist Me piggy. It's almost as if you can stick your loser face right up in My ass. A flash of tit puts you right over the edge and you know what is happening or do you? Amazon GCs now to sm_onyx @ yahoo .ca and be totally financially Dominated. I am going to tell you exactly what you are going to do for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs