Tuesday 11 February 2014

Pay My Ebony Boobies!

My new Fetish site: http://mistressonyxblackopium.blogspot.ca/2012/10/thinking-of-making-new-rubber-fetish.html



you loser are about to get financially booobed. My boobies are the ultimate female domination. I control you with your ebony goddess fetish. My booobs are an asset in manipulating all of your cold hard cash out of you. Look at how gigantic My boob tits bouncing are making your do exactly what you know I want you to do. Big fat boobs with their ebony booobie nipples turn you on. Big tit lover My huge tithes control your wallet and your tiny pecker. I love when you jerk your tiny thing to Me loser. It gets Me so wet knowing that you are cummming as I spend your money. Good tit Fetish lover. That skull in the front is super sexy. Look how tight it is squishing My big fat tits. My nipples are so sensitive and as I thrust My massive tittys up in your face the leather gets them all erect. Perfect for sucking on. piggie imagine busting your retarded cum load all over My black tits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs