Monday 10 February 2014

you're My new shemale sexslave

Mistress Onyx - Black Opium Blog | The Ecstasy of the Forbidden: Wimps .. delivered to Mistress Onyx and turned into FOREVER sissymaids




you say you're  broke and cant pay your rent. you keep telling Me that you spent all of your money on Me. “you were going to get it anyway" you wrote in that snarky know it all Dom tone. Everyone thinks your a Dom but we know better don't we? you need more money to Pay Me and I know just how. Exactly as I promised piggie. you're My new she male sexslave. Pull down those black frilly panties and ride your new pink vibrator. Slide it in and out of your sissy cunt so when you hit the streets you’ll be My top dollar earner. you're not pretty enough to be a sissy. With your hard looks you’ll never pass. Keep sucking and put your head down. Practice here in the basement in front of Me right now loser.

Did you like My little story? Comment and share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs