Sunday 16 March 2014

Ebony FemDom ruins your orgasm

(A little taboo fantasy)

You are too fucking old to still be living at home. How the fuck old are you? You look like 36! I see your dumb ass glassy eyed staring...drooling stupid watching Me all the time. I wear short skirts with no panties and My black booty hanging out just for you loser. See-through blouses over My big tits just to taunt your tiny pecker. Fuck there's a cum stain on every pair of your pants. That time you saw Me cumming in the shower with your toothbrush was on purpose. I wanted you to taste Me before you get to taste Me. That's right you should be brushing your teeth with My pussy juices at least twice a day. I really enjoy making you suffer and cum at the same time. I see your sheets sticking in the wash the nights after I fuck your Mom. I eat her pussy just right. That makes you so hard listening to us finger fuck and orgasm. I've even fucked her with your autographed baseball bat. you listen through the wall and jerk! jerk! jerk! You have ruined so many of My orgasms its payback time. Each time that you jerk off you'll think of Me sliding into your bed and squeezing your cock really.. really hard. My sexy voice Mind fucking you while My hands jerk off your tiny willy. I know you wank to My big black tits and ebony ass. The meaner I am to you the harder you get. That is how I know you are a born FemDom slave. So I'm going to give you what you deserve. A good hard mindfuck and wet jerking. No one will ever know or even believe you. No one will believe I would touch or could even find your tiny penis. Feel My soft hand stretching your ball sack and caressing your rock hard nipple penis. Each time you are just about to ruin My fun I might just dig My sharpened fingernails into your tiny tip. If you don't move out of this house right now, each morning Im going to come in here and jerk your chicken. I might even finger your tight asshole and make you shoot all over your belly. If you think breakfast is uncomfortable now...Well, well.. looks like you are a pre- ejaculator. No surprise there, I couldn't fathom expecting anything more from you. No wonder you're still a fucking virgin. you can't even get your nipple penis near the pussy. loser, you are so pathetic. I can just see you now. you would shoot your load all over legs and knees. Has anyone other than you ever even touched your penis? Such a fucking loser! One more time loser! I'm going to jerk that cock of yours till you are afraid of every black woman around. Black FemDom for sure scare you hard and silly. Stop rubbing your junk into the mattress! Im going to make you spurt your pigsnot all over My sexy ebony fingers. Now that we are in understanding, give Me that loser cum and get your own fucking apartment! I'm turning this household into a FemDom castle. If you want stay you had better lay there real still on your back and shut your fucking mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Keep fucking with me. I can make ur death look like auto-erotic asphyxiation." -
‏@TheFuckingCat

Domination blogs